The global maleic anhydride market has recently been impacted by several influences that are outside the market, itself.
- Hurricanes in the US in the autumn of 2017 that wreaked havoc with logistics in the Houston area.
- Production problems in Europe, in particular in Hungary.
- A reduction in exports from South Korea to the US and Europe.
- Fluctuations in currency valuations of the euro vs dollar.
- High cost of butanes in all regions inhibiting production
- High cost of benzene reducing output in China
- Environmental inspections impacting feedstock and downstream production in China (eg benzene and BDO and UPR)
A subscription to our Maleic Anhydride • 1,4-Butanediol Chemical Business Focus can give you further insights like this on the state of the markets world-wide.
ABOUT TECNON ORBICHEM’S MALEIC ANHYDRIDE SERVICES
Chemical Business Focus
Each month, subscribers receive a comprehensive look at current activity in the market, including pricing information for all of the main product areas in each of the key regions. In addition, subscribers have online access to 10 years historical prices to download as Excel files from our website, to Trade Tables and Charts and, on a quarterly basis, Plants & Projects listings which contain the latest information with regards to capacity developments in the Maleic Anhydride • 1,4-Butanediol industries.
For more information or to request a sample please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
S/Db-CHEM and World Analysis
Tecnon OrbiChem’s Maleic Anhydride S/Db-CHEM is a truly comprehensive service, containing all the information you need on maleic anhydride – Supply/Demand data, Trade flows, Consumption trends, Capacity listings, Technology, Feedstock analysis and Historical prices.
- Production, Consumption and Trade data are based on an analysis of historical data and forecasts out to 2030.
- Historical trade flows for maleic anhydride are presented as country-to-country trade grids.
- Capacity listings on a plant-by-plant basis give producer, owner and feedstock information.
- Historical prices for maleic anhydride, unsaturated polyester resins, benzene and butane allow for construction of tables, charts and margins.
Business Manager – Maleic Anhydride, Acrylic Acid & Acrylates, Polyurethanes & Intermediates, Bio-Materials
Phone: +44 207 924 3955