Day one is over at the American Fuel and Petrochemical Manufacturers’ International Petrochemical Conference (AFPM IPC) and Tecnon OrbiChem’s polyester and intermediates expert, Darrell Collier, noted his analysis of the global PET resins market.
Hear more of what he has to say at our recent video interview below. For those who are attending AFPM IPC, visit us here in San Antonio at our new location at Marriott Riverwalk, Salon E.
ABOUT TECNON ORBICHEM’S POLYESTER SERVICES
S/Db-CHEM and World Analysis
Tecnon OrbiChem’s S/Db-CHEM is a truly comprehensive service, containing all the information you need on Polyester – Supply/Demand data, Trade flows, Consumption trends, Capacity listings and Historical prices.
- Production, Consumption and Trade data are based on an analysis of historical data and forecasts out to 2025.
- Historical trade flows are presented as country-to-country trade grids.
- Capacity listings on a plant-by-plant basis give producer, owner and feedstock information.
- Historical prices allow for construction of tables, charts and margins.
For more information please click on the title
Chemical Business Focus
The Chemical Business Focus provides a monthly market overview and analysis of the key factors influencing the market.
The Chemical Business Focus service comprises the following:
- Monthly Consultancy Report: Expert commentary, price monitors, trade tables and full colour charts.
- Supplementary Charts and Tables: Accessed directly on our website via hyperlinks in the report.
- Historical Prices: 10 years available to download as Excel files from our website.
- Plant & Project Reviews: Quarterly updates for key products.
Subscription includes email delivery and internet access for 5 users. Extra users can be added for UK£250 or 50% of subscription cost for unlimited users.